5 Cool Jewelry Brands Catering To Gen Z Shoppers3 min readReading Time: 3 minutes
Jewelry has always been perceived as an investment — something that you’d only pull out for an occasion. But that has changed. Today, it’s as much a statement as it is an investment. Whether it’s your Cartier Love bracelet, an art deco ring or a modern molten gold piece, your jewelry says a lot about your personal style.
Lately, several boutique brands have been leading this space with their niche, everyday designs. According to recent reports, the jewelry segment is expected to grow at a rate of 5-6% per year, over the next 3 years. If you’re wondering what’s driving this growth in the jewelry market, it’s the growing Gen Z and millennial population. The new generation, with their disposable incomes, desire meaningful, individualistic products that resonate with their lifestyle. They also appreciate newly minted designers and brands.
Here are some digitally native jewelry houses that have struck a chord with Gen Z shoppers:
1. Kendra ScottKendra Scott‘s pieces are versatile and elegant. They are great for a range of occasions. Recently, the brand introduced a new AR- try on tool to deliver to the digitally active Gen Z folks. This allows shoppers to try on their favourite piece of jewellery from anywhere in the world with just one click. How convenient!
Misho is known for their ultra sleek variations of hoops, shape centric designs and zodiac charm pendants. Every Instagram it-girl adores Misho’s creations, including Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna & Kendall Jenner. And most recently, Lily Collins who starred in Emily in Paris. Their pieces are eclectic, wearable and a must-have in your collection.
3. Mimi So
Made for the maximalists, the brand design’s features tourmaline frogs, opal bunnies and pavé diamond bows. The brand draws inspiration from contemporary art, fashion and the designer’s love for travel. Their vision for whimsy and sophistication is reflective in its designs. Authenticity and craftsmanship is at the heart of Mimi So and it shows!
Charming and well-priced. From their stunning dull gold pieces to their bolder designs, the brand aims to transform traditional Indian artistry for the modern audience by combining traditional craftsmanship with unique patterns. You will fall in love with the ‘Nico vibe’.
5. Missoma London
Missoma London is leading the way for a new jewelry category that sits perfectly in-between fine jewelry and fashion jewelry. Their semi-fine, contemporary statement offering is something that the modern woman easily resonates with. From statement chains to vintage-inspired pieces, you will find it all here! The charm bracelets are making their comebacks and these ones work like a charm!
Read more articles here:
- How AI Can Help Brands Get Ahead of Growing Inventory Issues4 min read
- 3 Signs Your Brand Is Not Effective in Managing Excess Inventory3 min read
- Why Every CFO Should Care About Excess Inventory in 20233 min read
- How Personalization Tool Helps For Ecommerce ? : A Complete Guide 20239 min read
- Intelligent Retail Automation in 20237 min read
click here for more details about virtual dressing room
Read More Ecommerce challenges