Talking Artificial Intelligence at IRCE 20162 min read
Table of Contents
Come, say hi to the Vue.ai team at McCormick Place West, Chicago.
The Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) is around the bend and we’re so excited to be meeting industry pros and peers! If you’re headed that way yourself, we’d love to have you drop in at Booth #1863.
The Future of Retail
IRCE is one of the largest internet retailer events in the world featuring the best e-commerce companies and technology solutions in the industry.
This year, we’re bringing Artificial Intelligence to Chicago!
As retail evolves, rising technologies like visual AI and intelligent systems are increasingly being used to:
- Disrupt the traditional customer journey model and enhance omnichannel shopping experiences
- Personalize interactions and marketing based on individual style preferences and visual cues
- Tap macro and micro trends across the value chain to boost product discovery, increase engagement, bump up conversions and reduce returns
- Upsell and cross-sell by turning websites into personal style assistants
Visit us to discover a whole new world of shopping experiences that are making consumers happy all over the world.
Members of our technology, sales and marketing teams will be available at Booth #1863 to answer your questions about deploying AI at strategic points to personalize your website or stores.
See more of what we do here.
Anand is a neuroscientist and neuromorphic engineer from Stanford who’s built cutting-edge AI over the years and worked on DARPA projects, before going on to build Mad Street Den and bringing AI to the here and now.
If you want to geek out about what really goes on under the hood with artificial intelligence, or chat about current events like Lee Seedol and AlphaGo, Anand will be happy to chat.
Sima, Kristen and Sachin are retail experts who can advise you on leveraging practically feasible technologies and solutions for personalization (personalization engine), omnichannel retail and conversational commerce. Also, they’re also super fun folks to hang out with.
Things that get us excited
- Conversations that revolve around artificial intelligence are right up our alley.
- Personalization. The hottest buzzword word in retail, but one that’s been giving us unbelievable results. If you’re looking for a competitive advantage, you need visual, behaviour-based and preference-driven insights to personalize what you show your customers.
- Fashion and Lifestyle. An intensely creative and visual industry that’s always on the move. We work closely with fashion curators and customers in this space to understand style, individual preferences and market trends.
Catch up with us
Over and out.
Fun fact: We love showing off our tech. We have a sneak peek of our AI planned for you. Come on over and check it out!