The Vue Podcast: Leaders in Retail | Jordana Guimarães
Say hello to Jordana Guimarães , the Co-Founder of FASHINNOVATION, a platform that’s showcasing the coolest innovations in retail and fashion technology. Along with husband Marcelo Guimaraes, she launched the first edition of FASHINNOVATION successfully at New York Fashion Week in 2018. Believe it or not, their initial concept garnered the attention of companies like Diane Von Furstenberg and Louis Vuitton. The conferences have featured fashion heavyweights including Chromat, Ba&Sh, WGSN, Fern Mallis, Wearable X, Mara Hoffman, Boxed Water, Refinery29, Fast Company amongst many others.
Tune into the Vue Podcast and listen to Jordana talk about:
- Why she started Fashinnovation and the community she is building.
- AI’s role in retail
- How technology can help with returns, wastage and sustainability
- Why every retailer needs to include a sustainability component in their experience
- How the fashion industry can create social impact through technology
- The inspiration behind her book titled “It Can Be You”, a book on empowerment through fashion
About The Vue Podcast
You may also want to see more episodes of Leaders in Retail: